PCB Bare Board Stacker
The PCB bare board stacker is mainly used in the front part of the production line which can automatically transport the stacked bare board to the subsequent machines by dropping the board. Which means that it has the function of automatic board loading, so that it can match with PCB loader or be used as bare board unloader alone.
|PCB board dimensions (MM) ||50mm-500*400mm |
|PCB width ||0.6-3.0mm |
|Circulation time ||About 10 seconds |
|Transport height ||910±20mm (specify) |
|Transport direction ||L→R or R→L (convenient to change) |
Parameters of control system
|Outline dimensions L*W*H (MM) ||600*800*1250 |
|Weight ||120KG |
|Power supply ||Single phase 220V |
|Start up power/no-load power ||105W |
|Air pressure ||4-6kg |
|PLC ||Siemens specific control PLC |
|Touch screen ||Samkoon4.3# intelligent touch screen |
|Push-type broach ||Adopting special hardened steel |
|Magnetic valve ||Aks double channel |
|Photoelectric sensor ||Japan Omron photoelectric sensor |
|Conveyor motor ||Dual stepping motor (42#) |
1. The automatic PCB bare board stacker adopts PLC control system of which the operating interface adopts touch screen and it is equipped with auto-alarming.
2. The rack construction is welded sheet metal with painted surface.
3. The board dropping is accomplished by push-type broach and then the board will drop from the machine automatically. The machine can stack 200-300 PCB board each time.
4. The adjustment of push-type broach is knob-style. You can adjust the height of push-type broach freely according to the thickness of PCB board.
5. The PCB bare board stacker adopts aluminum alloy track;
6. The stacker can adjust the height of push-type broach according to the thickness of PCB board;
7. It has the function of automatic bare board loading and PASS;
8. The board dropping is automatic so that it shortens the board loading time;
9. It is equipped with SMEMA signal interface;
10. It has small floor space.